This body is not me.
I am not limited by this body.
I am life without boundaries.
I have never been born,
and I have never died.
Look at the ocean and the sky ﬁlled
with stars, manifestations from my
wondrous true mind.
Since before time, I have been free.
Birth and death are only doors
through which we pass, sacred
thresholds on our journey.
Birth and death are a game of hide-
So laugh with me,
hold my hand,
let us say goodbye,
say good-bye, to meet again soon.
We meet today.
We will meet again tomorrow.
We will meet at the source every
We will meet each other in all forms of
Just AskHave a question about herbal medicine? I check comments regularly so please feel free to leave me questions and I will reply as soon as I can.
- Organic Curried Butternut Squash Latkes (gluten free!)
- garden veggie burgers
- Passover Crepes: Gluten Free
- what’s growing in early spring
- planting our cold-frame garden
- 7 tips for boosting your immune system naturally
- backyard chickens: a city girl takes the plunge
- Elderberry Echinacea Immune Tea
- and the winners of the free giveaway are………
- Homemade diaper-wipe solution