Chana Laila has been studying herbal medicine since 2003 when she enrolled for a two-year apprenticeship program at Blazing Star Herbal School. Throughout her time studying herbal medicine, Chana Laila has become the mother of three children, and has focused on learning how to care for her family using herbal remedies and products. This work has inspired her to create Earthwise Medicinals, a line of ethically and sustainably harvested herbal products for women’s and children’s health. In 2004 Chana Laila completed a doula training program and currently works with women to offer professional labor support services. Chana Laila teaches classes on herbal medicine for women’s health, as well as classes on how to make herbal preparations at home, and is currently enrolled in a correspondence certification program on herbal medicine for women’s health taught by Aviva Jill Romm. Chana Laila is also a singer-songwriter and instrumentalist. Her music can be found at http://chanalaila.bandcamp.com and http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/chanalaila
Just AskHave a question about herbal medicine? I check comments regularly so please feel free to leave me questions and I will reply as soon as I can.
- Time to grow!
- Organic Curried Butternut Squash Latkes (gluten free!)
- garden veggie burgers
- Passover Crepes: Gluten Free
- what’s growing in early spring
- planting our cold-frame garden
- 7 tips for boosting your immune system naturally
- backyard chickens: a city girl takes the plunge
- Elderberry Echinacea Immune Tea
- and the winners of the free giveaway are………