Just AskHave a question about herbal medicine? I check comments regularly so please feel free to leave me questions and I will reply as soon as I can.
- Time to grow!
- Organic Curried Butternut Squash Latkes (gluten free!)
- garden veggie burgers
- Passover Crepes: Gluten Free
- what’s growing in early spring
- planting our cold-frame garden
- 7 tips for boosting your immune system naturally
- backyard chickens: a city girl takes the plunge
- Elderberry Echinacea Immune Tea
- and the winners of the free giveaway are………
Monthly Archives: February 2012
Yesterday my family and I planted our cold-frame garden, and we’re really excited! A cold-frame is basically a mini greenhouse that traps light and heat, warming up the soil inside and allowing for an extended gardening season. This is our … Continue reading
Here are 7 tips for naturally boosting and supporting your immune system throughout the year, and especially during changes in the seasons. The following medicinal foods, herbs, mushrooms, vitamins and minerals can be easily added to your diet to help … Continue reading
Have you ever considered the idea of getting your own backyard chickens? I was pretty much obsessed with the idea of getting backyard chickens before finally taking the plunge. Over the course of a year I amassed a huge collection … Continue reading
Today I am excited to offer Earthwise Medicinal’s first tea blend: Elderberry Echinacea Immune Tea, now available in 4oz packages! This tasty tea gently stimulates and supports the immune system and when steeped, turns a lovely deep-rose color. Elderberry tea … Continue reading