Just AskHave a question about herbal medicine? I check comments regularly so please feel free to leave me questions and I will reply as soon as I can.
- Time to grow!
- Organic Curried Butternut Squash Latkes (gluten free!)
- garden veggie burgers
- Passover Crepes: Gluten Free
- what’s growing in early spring
- planting our cold-frame garden
- 7 tips for boosting your immune system naturally
- backyard chickens: a city girl takes the plunge
- Elderberry Echinacea Immune Tea
- and the winners of the free giveaway are………
Monthly Archives: June 2011
As a child, I had a habit of collecting wild plants and pretending to make food and medicine with the plants I had gathered. I even tried to get my little sister to eat small pieces of our house plants … Continue reading
Shalom and welcome to Earthwise Medicinals! Here I write about my daily life as a wife, mother of three, herbalist, doula, and musician.. This is where I share my daily work with herbal medicine and ideas on how to make herbal medicines and healthcare products at home. I will be … Continue reading