Spring is finally here and it is time to get growing! This year I have added some new offerings to my garden, such as elderberries, roses, tulips, and mulberries. If there is one thing I know, it is that to loose yourself in the flow of something you love is a sure sign that you are in your element. The final frost date in my region is quickly approaching, which means this year’s garden will be planted out soon. I am excited to work on the growth of the season, both within and without, and to share the journey here.
Just AskHave a question about herbal medicine? I check comments regularly so please feel free to leave me questions and I will reply as soon as I can.
- Time to grow!
- Organic Curried Butternut Squash Latkes (gluten free!)
- garden veggie burgers
- Passover Crepes: Gluten Free
- what’s growing in early spring
- planting our cold-frame garden
- 7 tips for boosting your immune system naturally
- backyard chickens: a city girl takes the plunge
- Elderberry Echinacea Immune Tea
- and the winners of the free giveaway are………